1. Chewbeads Teether and Teething Bib- Paid this much just for the teether for Jude (so you basically get the teething bib for free)!
2. Skip Hop Unicorn Activity Gym- obsessed with this for Josie! By far the best price I’ve seen for this/anything similar!
3. Noodle and Boo Gift Set- my favorite baby scent! Typically the soap and lotion cost this much (so you get the diaper rash cream and wipes for free!)
4. Skip Hop Greenwich Diaper Bag in Smoke- I’ve used this for 6 weeks now and obsessed! Love the grey color, the tassel, the vegan leather and the large size for 2 kids!
5. Little Giraffe Luxe Towel- I got Josie's as a gift at my shower... they're a bit of a splurge, but so soft and adorable! (It sold out as I was making this post so linking a similar one in case it goes on sale in the future!)
6. Baby Bling Bows- SOO soft! On sale for 3/$20... I got Josie "Mauve", "Mustard" and "Pumpkin" (This link says they're sold out, but they aren't! Just search "baby bling bows" and you'll see the "3/$20 deal)
7. Adidas Trefoil Baby Tee- I'm so excited to match my girl! (The white one sold out as I was making this post so linking a similar one in case it goes on sale in the future!)
8. Matching Adidas Mama Tank- just RESTOCKED in all sizes! perfect for post-partum workouts. I got a large but could’ve got a medium... I like mine oversized though!
9. Make My Day Swan Bib- love these bibs when on the go because you can wipe them off and don’t have to worry about washing when you get home! Less laundry for me, thanks! (It sold out as I was making this post so linking a similar one in case it goes on sale in the future!)
I absolutely love researching baby items! DM me if you have any questions and comment below on your favorite products. I love finding out about new baby products!